martes, 9 de julio de 2013

The beginning


Finally, after a long period of exams, I can begin an idea that has been going around my head for years and I hope I’ll finish it soon.

The reason I created this blog is to tell how my Final Degree Project is going. The aim of this Project is to convert a petrol motorbike into a electric one.

Here, I’ll tell you how the information search is going, the choice and the design of the components, their implementation, the chassis or body changes... 


The ‘chosen’ motorbike it’s the Aprilia RS 50 old model. I say ‘elected’ because it’s a friend gift, so I haven’t had the opportunity to select another model (I’ve saved a lot of money that is going to be spent in another stuff...). You can see a pic of the bike.
Aprilia RS 50 (Date: 2013/06/30)
I must tell you that the bike has been parked in the street for five years, so that’s the reason for its condition. So, besides being hard the engine conversion, it will also be difficult the bodywork, the chassis restoration...

I think I don’t have anything else to tell you, so I want to thank Alex for his generosity, and thank you too for read this with my more than probable misspellings.

Below this text you have the rest of the pics.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and watching the evolution.

Photo gallery:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario